Six months of hands-on and action-focused support to grow your business.
For those who say “hell no!” to business cliches of overwork, profit over people, and success at any cost, you’re invited to join a like-minded community in growing your business in alignment with your unique vision and values.
One of the most challenging aspects of running a business is finding the time to plan and implement action in a thoughtful, strategic way. Join a small group of owners in 6 months of active planning and implementation. You will work week-by-week on your business, receiving hands-on guidance from Elysian Fields’ Director & CEO Kate Strathmann, alongside a group of other savvy owners pitching in their own expertise, experiences, and ideas.
Successful business owners cross-pollinate: learning how other owners address challenges, find solutions, and plan is one of the best ways to learn and grow your own business. Plus, it’s fun!
Dedicate 6 months to innovation, focus, and action, in a community of like-minded bosses. Welcome to Business as Unusual.
How we’ll do it:
You will join two**, 75-minute group calls per month via video on your computer or phone (no traveling necessary, call in from anywhere!); Wednesday mornings, 10:30a-11:45a EST. You will have access to recordings of all calls, on the off-chance you must miss a call.
During each call we will check in as a group; you will have an opportunity to share what you’ve been working on– both wins and challenges — and update the group on actions you’ve taken since our last meeting.
Then, 2 owners will be invited to bring a pressing question or challenge to the group for in-depth support and problem solving. Members will leave the call with actions and next steps to take.
Specifically we will work on:
- Your short and long term vision: where will your business be in 1 year? In 3 years?
- Setting goals, planning, and taking action!
- Diving deep on
- Financials, including pricing, profit, and paying yourself
- Team + Business Model
- Sales and Customers/Clients
- How to shape your business in the direction of happiness.
Between calls, you will have access to a private group (nope! not on F-book) to ask questions, check in, and receive responses and prompts from the EF team.
All live calls are led and facilitated by EF’s Director & CEO, Kate Strathmann.
**( averaged, roughly. End of the year gets tricky- it’s not exact, but you get the idea )
The Business as Unusual Mastermind is a perfect fit if
- You are actively building and working on your business. This is not for dreamy “someday” imagining, but rather a place to find accountability and support for taking action.
- You have a clear idea of what your business is and what you sell, and are actively making money — yep! wanting more sales is great, but you should definitely have revenue coming in the door. If you haven’t launched yet, this isn’t for you.
- You love learning from others: hearing how fellow bosses plan and problem solve, and want to actively apply what you learn to your own business.
- You are willing to share your own successes and failures in a small, safe space and interested in providing insights and expertise to other’s in the group.
- You want to build structures and strategies that fit your unique way of doing things, rather than just going “by the book.”
- You are committed to taking action in your business and following through with implementation.
July 5, 19
August 2, 23
September 6, 20
October 11, 25
November 1, 15, 29
By the end of our 6 months together, you will have:
- experimented and iterated on building a business that aligns with your life, your values, and your happiness;
- built new or reworked existing structures in your business to make you more time and money;
- defined your short and long term visions;
- learned how to prioritize, plan, and implement in your business.
- built relationships with a small group of bosses growing their own visions and their unique path.
Application & Investment
Click here to fill out a brief application. We want to ensure that we will be able support you and your business in this work.
Once we confirm you’re a great fit, you’ll have 48 hours to pay a deposit of $299, followed by 5 payments of $299 every 30 days.